A quick update: I’ve been picking away at my party of four dwarves that I’m working on getting done by February 28th for the Squaduary painting challenge. I jumped in a bit late but I’m enjoying working on the project a bit each night so I’m hopeful of completing the challenge in time but we’ll see.
I’m still putting basic colors on the dwarves, though I have gotten another familiar done in addition to the toad from last time. So now our musket-toting wizard can team up with either a toad or a cat now! I went down to the game store today and picked up some paint. I want to try out the little red cloak tutorial from Warhammer TV. I haven’t encountered many cloaks with the orks, daemons and such I’ve painted in the past, so this should be fun. Fortunately, these cloaks and cowls look pretty easy. Perhaps they’ll make me brave enough to someday tackle that Changeling miniature that has been lanquishing in my to-do pile for a year or more!
So the challenge ends on the 28th, and I hope to get a final picture up by then. Between now and then I plan on putting up a picture of poxwalker #17, who is finally done.