It is time for the next painting challenge with the second annual “Paint the Crap You Already Own!” painting challenge just ended. So I thought I’d announce a May-June challenge before I get started with the “Paint the Crap You Already Own!” round-up.
For this challenge, I’m looking for pictures of whatever single model you think is the best one that you finished anytime between May 3rd and June 20th, which just happens to be the summer solstice at least in the northern hemisphere where I live. You may also do a diorama for this challenge.
By “best” this can mean whatever you want it to mean: the best paint job, the model you like the most, or any other criteria you wish to apply. The reasons are yours but remember there can only be one best model.
For example, Toad here is one of my favorite miniatures not because of the paint job but because I like the miniature and I’ve built up a fondness for him using him a lot as I have in games of D&D as well as a marker/mascot for my Nurgle army back when I was playing a lot of 40K.
Rules of the Challenge
- The challenge closes at the end of the summer solstice: June 20, 2021 at midnight (your local time). If you can’t get your pictures posted by that date, it is fine. Just post them as soon as you can.
- A model is eligible for the challenge if it is completed between May 3rd and June 20th, 2021.
- I’m looking to only see a single model per artist for this challenge. Instead of a single model, you may complete a single diorama for this challenge.
- Questions and/or ideas? Let me know in the comments.
* Photo of “Stonehenge in your face” by Simon Wakefield. Licensed under Creative Commons 2.0.