I’ve made a little hobby progress this week, working on Frank’s long-suffering pig demon. I’ve been alternately painting and ignoring this miniature for a very long time, but finally I think I’m starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.
I had some ambitious ideas for the trident and have painted the weapon maybe four times now. None of my attempts have felt very successful. Given my recent determination to give Frank is pig demon back, I decided the best thing was perhaps a simple gold scheme. I hope to finish the trident this weekend and make further progress beyond the base coat on the loin cloth. For the clothes I plan on following Duncan’s Crisp White cloth video.
I felt like putting together some models earlier in the week, so I assembled a box of ten Bladegheist Revenants I’ve had sitting around for quite awhile. I don’t know if or when I’ll paint them, but at least now they leave my unassembled mountain of plastic and join their compatriots in my hill of assembled plastic.
That’s it for now. I hope everyone has a good weekend.