- HQ: Big Mek with kustom force field and Fixer Upperz = 100
- HQ: Painboy = 50
- HQ: Warboss on a bike with a power klaw = 110
- Troop: Shoota Boyz (12), rokkit, nob with boss pole and klaw = 129
- DT: Trukk with rokkit and reinforced ram = 35
- Troop: Shoota Boyz (12), nob with boss pole = 99
- DT: Trukk with big shoota and reinforced ram = 35
- Troop: Gretchin (11) with runtherd = 38
- Elite: Nob Bikers (3); 1. slugga & choppa, 2. big choppa, 3. power klaw = 165
- Elite: Nobz (9); 1. boss pole & klaw, 2.-3. big choppa & shoota, 4. shoota/skorcha, 5.- 9. sluggas & choppas = 212
- DT: Battlewagon with kill kannon, extra armor, and reinforced ram = 155
- Heavy Support: Lobbas (3) with six krew = 54
- Heavy Support: Zzap Guns (3) with six krew and three ammo runts = 78
- Heavy Support Kannons (3) with six krew = 54
- Fast Attack: Dakkajet with three supa shootas = 130
- Fast Attack: Stormboyz (5) with nob = 55
This list uses the codex Ork Horde detachment, mainly so we can have three HQ’s. Sometimes Colonel Fixit takes charge of the tactical situation and is the warlord. Other times the colonel concentrates more on the technical details (keeping the battlewagon running) and leaves the overall prosecution of the battle to the biker boss, usually a powerful lieutenant or captain. What he lacks in survival instincts he more than makes up for in enthusiasm and lethality.
Like most of my lists, this is meant for casual games where over the last few years it has done quite well with some cinematic victories and (dare I admit?) defeats. I’ve had to make some changes when the new codex came out, the most notable one being the painboy is now an HQ choice and not an upgrade character in a nobz squad. I added the airplane when flyers first came out because the Sovietesque orks would certainly want to get their little green hands on a MIG 15 if they could.
Also, the warboss got his bike when I received a Forgeworld kit for a Christmas present back in 2013, and I thought he might need some nob bikers to lord it over so I added some. I took out some of the boyz when troops became a little less important for holding objectives. In any case, with the Ork Horde detachment my troops are no better at holding objectives than anyone else in my army so perhaps more bikers are in the works? Only time will tell.